Friday, January 9, 2015

Top 10 Concerts Attended in the Last 10 Years



This post serves more of a purpose to me than most readers stumbling upon this page.  I wanted to chronicle the greatest concerts I have been to in the last decade.  (Especially since everyone seems to ask me.)  So, without further ado, here are the top 10 concerts I have attended within the last decade:

1.  Paul McCartney - Hollywood Bowl (2010)
2.  My Morning Jacket - Greek Theater (2008)
3.  Janelle Monae - House of Blues  (2014)
4.  Brian Wilson - Walt Disney Symphony (2004)
5.  David Byrne and St. Vincent - Greek Theater (2012)
6.  The Go! Team - Glasshouse (2007)
7.  Ray Davies and The 88 - Canyon Club (2010)
8.  Belle and Sebastian and The Shins - Hollywood Bowl (2006)
9.  Rufus Wainwright w/ Martha Wainwright, Van Dyke Parks and Emmylou Harris - Royce Hall (2012)
10.  Jon Brion - The Largo (2007)

4 comments:

  1. Rufus Wainwright!! Still so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's amazing! Too bad I didn't win that contest to see him in SD. I would love to see him perform his own material as opposed to just Christmas ditties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this when you first posted it, but The Go Team at the Glasshouse! is such a fun memory I have with you. That WAS a great show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that we shared that together! My goodness, The Go! Team has probably displayed more energy on stage than any other band Ive ever seen!

      Delete