Thursday, May 28, 2015

Best Movies On Netflix Instant You Aren't Watching Volume 3





As a society, we tend to cherish the act of instant gratification.  Instead of having to wait for a worthwhile movie in the mail via Netflix, we would much rather watch what is right in front of us through Netflix Instant.  (Even if that offering....has little to offer.)   Time is precious; don't waste it.  Once again, I've prepare a slew of films on Netflix Instant that you should consume if you're on a high art diet. 


Documentaries
The Thin Blue Line
Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton
Life Itself

Dramas
Chinatown
There Will Be Blood
Mary and Max

Thrillers/Crime
The French Connection
In The Bedroom
Taxi Driver

Independent
Fruitvale Station
Last Night
Kicking and Screaming (Noah Baumbach)

Comedies
This Is Spinal Tap
Harold and Maude
The Big Lebowski

Romance
Walking and Talking
Silver Linings Playbook
A Room With A View

Classics
Charade
All About Eve
The Bicycle Thief


If you aren't satisfied with this listing, be sure to check out volumes 1 and 2. 



3 comments:

  1. Yes, when I first watched Last Night, I was surprised with how much I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Of course you've watched a documentary entitled "This Vinyl Weighs a Ton."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it! I've got mad love for my fave hip hop record label Stones Throw.

      Delete